Once the guarantee is established, performance data is collected and measured against the chosen guaranteed criteria. IPC is prepared to contract under terms in which the customer only pays for success. It's as simple as that.
Business Case - supports those justifying the investment in a guaranteed results program.
Benefits Management Plan - provides the "how" - how benefits will be officially agreed upon, measured, and tracked.
- Specifies who on both the IPC and customer team has "ownership" of the intended benefit.
- Includes specifically how much benefit and by when.
- Verification & Validation Checklists - makes these functions as simple as following a checklist.
- Report Templates - Excel files to use to input performance data.
Basis of Guarantee
- Time Savings
- Number of Trainees Passing Sustainment
- Cost Savings
- Success Rates in Live Fire Qualification
- Sufficient access to trainees (and opportunities to remediate those who struggle)
- Time to deliver the training
- Once training commences, RDP structures the collection of performance data, with the customer or third party providing unbiased validation of results.